Decisions decisions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
New dust extractor' shall i wait for the AXMINSTER CRAFT AC118CE CYCLONE DUST EXTRACTOR that was less than half the price of a LAGUNA CFLUX-1 CYCLONE DUST EXTRACTOR £1245 + VAT (£1494 INC VAT) Pros and cons on both please if possible /do you own one and if so what's your opinion s Mock

Just doing a little research on the AXMINSTER CRAFT AC118CE CYCLONE DUST EXTRACTOR it comes with a 2 h p motor / While the LAGUNA CFLUX-1 CYCLONE DUST EXTRACTOR as a 1.5 h p and looks a bigger machine

30 Dec 20
New dust extractor' shall i wait for the AXMINSTER CRAFT AC118CE CYCLONE DUST EXTRACTOR that was less than half the price of a LAGUNA CFLUX-1 CYCLONE DUST EXTRACTOR £1245 + VAT (£1494 INC VAT) Pros and cons on both please if possible /do you own one and if so what's your opinion s Mock

AXMINSTER CRAFT AC118CE CYCLONE DUST EXTRACTOR back in stock Help me out here lads if you have either machine give me your honest opinion Mock

I have the Ac82E and I'm happy with it. Other than that I can't really helo you, mate. Sorry.

I know very little about dust extraction but my first question is what machines do you want to use it for in terms of volume and type of waste (shavings/dust)? What level of dust removal do you need? Then how do the specs compare against that need? If they are much of a muchness then I'd be looking at noise level then aesthetics (which the Laguna wins hands down.. but at a cost).

Good luck as per request Mock - ps. we met once about 6 years ago - hope all is well too fella.
Nick (I was Jet then - if you remember me when I visited your workshop? :) )

Last edited:
Yes i remember Nick you kindly called in to help me out with my new extractor .Yes all well down here thanks' Keep safe Mock wish i new you were with Laguna i could have asked for your advice again :)

Back