Decent timber yards in the North East

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedburgh is only an hour away on a good day. I'll definitely get up there and grab some elm at some point.

Cheers.

Gary.

B********s
We were in Jedburh with the motorhome for a couple of nights in October and didn't know about them. :cry:
You can pack a lot of timber in a motorhome!

Lons":2vwe9i6v said:
B********s
We were in Jedburh with the motorhome for a couple of nights in October and didn't know about them. :cry:

Lilliardsedge ?

Lons":bdqbwvfl said:
B********s

They are definitely worth a visit but ring/email ahead and let them know you are coming. I found them to be really helpful and they have a really good range of native timber.

Quickben":3h3aiqdw said:
Lons":3h3aiqdw said:
B********s

Lilliardsedge ?

It was the Elliot Park camping club site opposite the woolen Mill on the outskirts of Jedburgh. Needed to be close as the missus was recovering from a major Achilles tendon operation and was using a mobility scooter at the time to get around.

The site was very busy. :lol:

Attachments

• 2 (2).JPG
    2 (2).JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 2 (1).JPG
    2 (1).JPG
    308.7 KB · Views: 38
Hi Gary

I live just along from you in Tynemouth and I get nearly all of my hardwood such as american white oak, american black walnut , maple or ash from james lathams gateshead its opposite robert duncan on green lane theres a minimum spend of £100 and you can pick out the lengths yourself.

martin.

Latest posts

Back