• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found Decent Thicknesser Planer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Pallet

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hiya,

Looking to buy a thicknesser Planer, a decent 2nd hand one which hopefully has been used with care....
Ready to use.

I'm in Stansted / Essex

I bought a screwfix special but sent back as very poor quality.
So looking for a propa brand not a Chinese multi badge one.

Obviously I've seen the ones on the ebay, but there's some what slightly more trust on here with fellow woodworking community, especially someone who knows what they talking about etc.

Any tips or recommendations always welcome

Thank you kindly for looking...

I have an Axminster AWEPT106 260mm Planer Thicknesser that I am considering selling as I simply do not use it. It is several years old, but has probably only been used for a couple of hours maximum and the condition reflects this.

Unfortunately I am based near Swindon so not exactly close for you to come and view it!

I was considering posting it for sale here, but have not made sufficient posts to be able to advertise.

Hi Chris, dont know if you found a thicknesser but I am helping with the sale of workshop items due to bereavement and there is an Axminster Trade AT260PT there that was bought about a year ago but has probably done less than an hours work from new - Looking for about £1k for it as it is in as new condition

It is in South Norfolk

Back