Dan's Den - Workshop Tour.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devonwoody":1wcypbpy said:
If things slow down you could always make coffins for your neighbour. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately the undertaker's shop has not been there since the 1950's!

You've given me an idea though. There's loads of old people living around here. I could offer a 'design your own coffin' service.

You draw it - I'll make it!

Pay now - collect later!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveL":2bj6iot6 said:
Dan Tovey":2bj6iot6 said:
Pay now - collect later!
You would have to make them flat pack, think of the storage problems. :roll:

I can see you're thinking this through, Dave!

Not sure what KD fittings are available for those funny angles you get on coffins, however!

Here's some ideas.

http://www.crazycoffins.co.uk/

Dan

Hi Dan- Great workshop mate. What is the machine on the bench in the 2nd photo to the left of the chop saw. it looks like a milling machine or an overhead router?

Looking good Dan. I'm a bit jealous of the spray booth. It's on my to get list. I'm coping without one but I think it would make spraying more convenient!!

Cheers,

Richard

ooops! :oops: Yes i can see that now. I couldn't see the plunge lever before... 8)

what machine is the wadkin on the trolley is it a router table

Excellent shop Dan, thanks for showing. The pics have reminded me just how jealous I am of that wide belt sander :mrgreen: , bet that saves a bit of time

BradNaylor":2mgqe7ns said:
davin":2mgqe7ns said:
Very envious. Just one question - what station is the radio tuned to ?
I must have radio 2, If someone puts on radio 1, I get very grumpy.

Radio 4 in the morning until Lesbian's Hour at 10! Then Radio 2 until the Ginger minger comes on at 5. Then it's Radio 4 again.

It's a blessed relief not to have horrible young people around the place wanting to listen to Radio 1 all day!

Cheers
Dan

Have you tried a station called FIP? It's French but dont let that put you off. If you live in Brighton it's 98.5, or if you have smart phone there's a app, or the trusty t'interweb.

Great eclectic music not much talking.

Smudge

But remove the blog if you aren't updating it at least once a week. Nothing worse than stale content (especially with a date stamp).

Cheers

Dibs

Holy thread-resurrection, Batman... :shock:

So, not to nitpick or anything, buuuuuut... there's a font size and style change (justified to centred) on your 'costings' page that's throwing the table out of whack. Top marks for putting prices on the website btw - so many people are coy about this, when as a customer it's one of the first things you need some idea of.

However, back to the burning question we all want answered - is the golf handicap improving?? ;)

Cheers, Pete

Back