dakota xt450 chuck jaw compatability

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohngy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all, i'm consistently impressed with all the help i've been given on these forums, thanks!

Perhaps someone here might be able to tell me if any accessory jaws for rutland's xt450 chuck might also fit the sorby patriot? There are some jaws on sale at the mo and i was hoping they might fit!

Thanks in advance, ben

as I understand it.........

the x450 is sourced from PSI (Penn State Industries) and is a copy of their Barracudahis in turn is a Chinese copy of the Sorby Super Nova which was manufactured to be able to share bushes and dovetail jaws with it.

some guidance from Peter Hemsley at the Tool Post who was extremely helpful when I was trying to source an insert for my new x450 - but other bits based on my attemps to match serial numbers and manufacturers.

if you would like any specific measurments let me know and I will take them for you - I have all the x450 jaw sets. I would offer to send you a set to try - but you would be better off just ordering from Rutlands and returning them if they don't fit.

Back