Dainty sized pickaxe sought

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i want to know is did it hit any of the ladies? :wink:

An axe, no, to much like hardwork. Now a chainsaw that is a different matter :evil: :evil:

oops sorry i haven't taken my tablets this morning. :oops:

Regards

Woody

I think maybe ladies have been sensible enough to ensure that all pickaxes are much too big and unwieldy for us. <ooo, poor little me, what a delicate flower I am, where's a nice strong man when you need him, gosh, look at your biceps, ooo, you are strong, simper, simper, etc> In short, we're not daft enough to want one. :wink: :lol:

If you find one, please keep it to yourself... :-$

Cheers, Alf

C'mon Alf - it's one of life's great pleasures to bring a pick axe whanging over your head with a good clean swing, and render that pesky brick/stone slab/ tree root/whatever, into its constituent parts. :D A bit like woodworking in reverse, really...

Shady":1nul7cgv said:
C'mon Alf - it's one of life's great pleasures to bring a pick axe whanging over your head with a good clean swing, and render that pesky brick/stone slab/ tree root/whatever, into its constituent parts. :D A bit like woodworking in reverse, really...
Sounds more like my woodworking in first gear... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Back