Cyclone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I thought that some of you might like to see the progress on the Cyclone I am building. I have put a picture in the Galley section. Its not the photo went wrong, it is painted in two different reds, I ran out and had to use another till I can get some more.
The rectangle on the left of the cylinder is the inlet, I have to make a transition piece to convert from the round ducting to the rectangle, when I get the ducting next week. The grey bin at the bottom of the photo, is for the dust collection and will be connected to the come by a piece of flex hose. Clips on the lid will allow the bin, which is mounted on casters to be wheeled away for empting. I also have to fit the filters from the fan housing, which will hang down on the right of the cyclone, cartridge type filters will be used.
I will put some more photos up as soon as I have the ducting up and the filters in place and give you some info on how it works, all 8' of it.

Back