Cyclone Flat Pack Kits now finalised & ready for production

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chems

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.CycloneCentral.co.uk

150mm Version - for 3hp+ Extraction Systems
100mm_photo.png

100mm Model Pictured, 150mm to big to photo!
£120

100mm Version - 2hp-3hp Extraction Systems
100mm_photo.png

£90

63mm Version - Smaller Crossover Extractors
63mm_photo.png

£70

50mm Version - For Workshop Vacs
50mm_photo.png

£60

This should help you choose.
WhichExtractor.jpg

I will be taking orders for the next 2 weeks then closing it all down and producing the orders so expect the Cyclones within 4 weeks (if your ordered today). If it turns out that orders stop sooner than that then I'll close down earlier and start producing sooner.

You can find out all the information you need and other accessories at:
http://www.CycloneCentral.co.uk

Orders direct through the site or with me here please. Postage is £8 for UK and £15 for our French/European friends.

Thanks to the Mods for their help and to JamesC for help with the Instructions and the others who offered.

Also on the website under 'spares' we have

"Accidents happen, need a spare part to replace a part of need a spare part to intergrate your cyclone into your own bespoke dust collections system."

Which could be

"Accidents happen; need a spare _to replace a part or need a spare part to integrate your cyclone into your own bespoke dust collections system?"

HTH

Looks an excellent idea and cleanly implemented =D> =D>
I hope it sells well and repays your development time.
Bob

Thanks for the feedback, will adjust all those bits now, seem to be no matter how many times you read something through!

Paul order received thank you.

Edit: Adjusted those bits, excellent spots! If you see anymore let me know.

HI,

Is there any need to install an air-ramp inside the cyclone? Only as the ClearVue and some others Ive looked at had one, but then others didn't? Wasn't sure if it was something to do with the shape of the inlet?

Cheers PHIL

I did design an air ramp with the intention of including it, but after testing the 100mm design I just decided it wasn't worth the extra effort, it would be tricky to fit and I can't see any reason too as the standard cyclone is getting excellent filtration and the only way I'd improve my own setup is to replace my cloth bags on my extractor with fine filter cartridge.

James - put me down for a 50mm version for hooking up to the Fein vac.

I have one of the Oneida replicas connected to the Axi 2200. I took the bottom bag off, put the fine filter bag on the bottom, and sealed the top section up with a piece of MDF.

2011-10-06153435.jpg

Works great - only a little dust goes through to the main bag for each drum of chippings, and this just sits in the bottom of the fine filter bag.

Cheers

Karl

That's a pretty good looking setup!

Thanks for the info Chems!

I applaud you for making this happen, no mean feat I'd imagine =D>

A suggestion for your "why do I need a cyclone section" - how about the fact it increases the collection capacity massively so needs less emptying?

Regards

Mark

Karl":206hq82l said:
James - put me down for a 50mm version for hooking up to the Fein vac.

Just pop the order through the site when your ready Karl or you have my details you can pay that way. ;)

The Bear":206hq82l said:
I applaud you for making this happen, no mean feat I'd imagine =D>

A suggestion for your "why do I need a cyclone section" - how about the fact it increases the collection capacity massively so needs less emptying?

Thanks Mark, could you expand on that, do you mean that a drum can hold far more than the standard bag you may have on your extractor?

If this is a new business venture for you and you have developed and produce this item yourself I take my hat off to you.
I run a small business and developed an item aimed at the diy mechanic and know how hard it can be to get it off the ground but it is worth the effort in the end.
I hope that this works out for you.

Thanks PowerTools, its been quite a bit of work but the idea was that the site would look after itself and answer all the questions and that seems to be working orders are rolling in slowly.

Anyone in or around the Bristol area to share postage costs and get a 10% discount if we order several at once....?

Thanks,
Sam

Yeah the 100mm for that one is what you'd want.

That's the same one Karl is using I think with his Cyclone, so should be fairly proven.

Latest posts

Back