Cyclone Flat Pack Kits now finalised & ready for production

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James

I use UPS for any deliveries. £8.40 for anything upto 20kg, and faultless service.

I don't know how much Yodel are, but they don't sound too clever..

Cheers

Karl

Chems":2b91ejbn said:
One thing I liked about Yodel was that I was able to ring the depot of something I'd sent out via an ebay sale and give them instructions to leave it with somebody else.

Your is at the depot in Llanelli according to the track. And I think you will be able to get hold of them via these details:

01554 777877
Unit 10 Dafen Industrial Estate Dafen, Llanelli, Dyfed SA14 8QW

Thanks for that, I'll get on to them first thing tomorrow.

Now that's what I call service!!

To those of you who like to wait till nearer the end: 5 days left on this order cycle!

24hrs remaining on this cycle. But will be opening again shortly after so no need to panic!

Karl":374o4wjq said:
James - put me down for a 50mm version for hooking up to the Fein vac.

I have one of the Oneida replicas connected to the Axi 2200. I took the bottom bag off, put the fine filter bag on the bottom, and sealed the top section up with a piece of MDF.

2011-10-06153435.jpg

Works great - only a little dust goes through to the main bag for each drum of chippings, and this just sits in the bottom of the fine filter bag.

Cheers

Karl

I appreciate this a really old post, but it is still very relevant today. I was thinking of doing the same with my setup, but then using an Axminster HEPA vac filter bag cut down for the bag on the extractor. Do people think this will work or will a HEPA bag reduce the air flow too much?

Back