cutlist

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Established Member
Reaction score
Help please. I have downloaded the "cutlist" plugin and it now resides in my Plugin folder on the C drive. How do I get into SU? I have read a tutorial and it mentions a Plugin on the Menu Bar but I cannot find it.

Any help would be most welcome
John

Shultzy's given you excellent guidance. If you still don't have it working we'll take the next step.

Make a screen shot of your Plugins directory and post it or PM it to me.

Do you have the Plugins menu showing on the menu line? If not, go to Window>Preferences>Extensions and tick all the boxes you find there. The plugin will work for you. We just have to get it installed correctly and away you go.

Dave

Here is my screen shot, hope it helps.
John

Attachments

• screen shot copy.jpg
    screen shot copy.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 939
It looks like it isn't installed correctly. Did you look at the link Shultzy supplied? You should have both the cutlist.rb file and a folder called "cutlist." It would appear that you didn't extract the contents of the ZIP file correctly. What OS are you using?

Dave

Got it!!!

Now I have got to learn how to use it. Found a site written by Cherrywood that looks as if it may help.

Thanks again
John

Back