• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Cut & Dried by Richard Jones

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob

Pint of bass, porkpie, and packet of crisps please
Reaction score
SOLD

"CUT & DRIED, A Woodworker's Guide to Timber Technology" Richard Jones.
Becoming a sought after classic!
Very Good condition except dust jacket a bit scruffy on the back.
Read about it on Richards page Richard Jones Furniture Home

£45 including UK post

jones copy.JPG

Last edited:
"CUT & DRIED, A Woodworker's Guide to Timber Technology" Richard Jones.
Becoming a sought after classic!
Very Good condition except dust jacket a bit scruffy on the back.
Read about it on Richards page Richard Jones Furniture Home

£45 including UK post

View attachment 98230

Yes Jacob, I will take this if I may please. Will you PM with your details.
Thanks
Phil

It's a shame I'd not signed it, (I don't think I did unless he bought it at the North of England Woodworking Show) because if I'd done so you could probably have beaten Jacob down to maybe only £20, including postage, ha, ha. Slainte.
I should have thought - I could have asked for a lock of your hair!
Excellent book BTW but I'm downsizing and yours is a big un! Not the biggest - 3 volumes of Walter Nutting take up a lot of space.

It's a shame I'd not signed it, (I don't think I did unless he bought it at the North of England Woodworking Show) because if I'd done so you could probably have beaten Jacob down to maybe only £20, including postage, ha, ha. Slainte.
No, you didn't sign this copy but I have to say that it's well worth the full asking price, never mind what I paid Jacob. Highly recommended to other members.

I should have thought - I could have asked for a lock of your hair!
You could have asked, but you wouldn't have got it, not that I lack hair, especially since I haven't bothered getting it cut for almost a year now.
3 volumes of Walter Nutting take up a lot of space.
I only have volumes I and II in one volume but not III, and I have to admit I've not needed to open my copy for quite a number of years.

And thanks for mentioning that you think the book is "excellent". It's a pleasure to hear positive feedback. Slainte.

No, you didn't sign this copy but I have to say that it's well worth the full asking price, never mind what I paid Jacob. Highly recommended to other members.
My goodness, you seem to be able to read quickly if you've managed to get through the whole thing already, or at least maybe a big chunk of it. I do very much appreciate the endorsement though. Thank you. Slainte.

Back