Customs declarations and brexit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They turned their back on him in parliament and isolated May the same way.........that was factual and for all to see how our leaders were treated.

Cameron and May both were rebuffed in the EU parliament. Members walked away from them, refused to shake hands with them. Millions in tv saw it.
You must have missed it Or dismissed it.

The speeds which things move today there is no time for truths or untruths. Everything is forgotten in the blink of an eye.
That's why Brexit was enabled.

as proven by Trump: if you lie big you can win big.

That's Pwc forecast....lots of ifs, buts and maybes in that.

Anyway, GDP is not a very useful metric for the general public.

What counts is wealth distribution, in work, child and pensioner poverty, retirement age, healthcare provision, access to public services etc......pretty much all those metrics are getting worse for most people here.

Why make excuses while agreeing with what I posted.....

That's why Brexit was enabled.

as proven by Trump: if you lie big you can win big.
All this was inspired by the principle – which is quite true within itself – that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. ........

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[8]

Can any Remainer tell me years it is since EU finances were 'signed off' by the accountants?
Brexit wasn't about harmonising standards or the like, it was about POWER, and Merkel et Macron that wanted to rule the UK. That's why Brexit supporters came out and voted to leave, the carp politics and gravy trains that the 'Common Market' became. We wanted a Common Market, not an all-powerful EU.

Watch the video. Lonely Theresa May above.
Is this the way to treat any leader of a country?
No matter what your political stance on Brexit NO one should be bullied and humiliated when they are only trying to carry out their duty on behalf of the nation.
Tell me it doesnt influence how people think about the EU and why their threats about vaccine distribution make many people today glad we exited.?

Last edited:
Thought so. Dismissed it.
Selective memory syndrome.
I did not dismiss it, I chose not to reach a false conclusion.

The media selectively choosing a clip of Theresa May looking awkward does not in any way prove she was "rebuffed" by the EU

Please provide any evidence of being "rebuffed"

Watch the video. Lonely Theresa May above.
Is this the way to treat any leader of a country?
its a clip of a few seconds and it proves nothing -Its entirely likely those people around her at that specific moment either didnt know her or maybe didnt speak English -either way for you to decide that is any form of proof the EU "rebuffed" her, rather shows how easily you are influenced by the media.

NO one should be bullied and humiliated when they are only trying to carry out their duty on behalf of the nation.

Are you serious?

that clip shows no such thing -your imagination is working overtime

perhaps we should stick to facts and evidence.

I did not dismiss it, I chose not to reach a false conclusion.

The media selectively choosing a clip of Theresa May looking awkward does not in any way prove she was "rebuffed" by the EU

Please provide any evidence of being "rebuffed"

Tell my wife that our wedding video does not prove she was married

Ive heard it all now,
I chose not to reach a false conclusion..........to support Brexit no doubt.

I will refrain from any more conversation Robin. No offence you understand

Can any Remainer tell me years it is since EU finances were 'signed off' by the accountants?

oh dear, thats a really old trope.

please please please can we move on debate some actual facts and evidence.

EU accounts have always been audited.

A clean opinion by the auditors has been reached every year since 2007
prior to that there were found to be errors -but those do not constitute fraud, it is more that money wasnt paid out according to the rules

by the way how is the current UK govt doing with its bogus PPE contracts? -I presume since brexiters are so worried about fraud they must be all over it

Tell my wife that our wedding video does not prove she was married
false equivalence.

I will refrain from any more conversation Robin. No offence you understand
Of course not

We both know a clip of a few seconds of Theresa May looking awkward is of zero evidence.....hence why you dont want to continue the debate.

If you do find any evidence that said clip proves the EU "rebuffed" "bullied" or "humiliated" Theresa May, Id be happy to hear it.

Why make excuses while agreeing with what I posted.....
I did not agree with what you posted -I pointed out you produced a forecast from one source -we can always find an economic forecast that suits our argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back