Customer Service....Brilliant

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColG

Established Member
Reaction score
I finally opted to go for the EZ saw guide system from Eurekazone having watched it's development over that last couple of years.

I had a project that involved cutting a load of melamine faced MDF and I already had 3 CSs so wasn't about to splash out on a Festool system.

Anyway, I slightly cocked up the setup when fixing the base to my saw - discovered when I posted a question relating to poor cuts on another forum.

Not only did Dino (the inventor) respond personally, he asked me to contact him. The upshot was that within 5 days, I had new parts shipped airmail direct from the states at NO cost to me.

Now forgive me if I talk out of turn but could anyone convince that Festool, Maffell or any of the other guide rail systems provide the same level of satisfaction?

Does this "cheapo" system do the job? You bet it does.

ColG":qy9cfq8n said:
Now forgive me if I talk out of turn but could anyone convince that Festool, Maffell or any of the other guide rail systems provide the same level of satisfaction?

Can't help with the comparison because I've only used the festool system. I'm sure that there are for's and against for each system.

Anyway congrats on your new EZ system.

I do have to say Dino is great like that.

Enjoy you EZ and hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy using mine :D

Hi Colin and Colin... :)

Glad you got that issue sorted out - does that mean that you can get around the issue of the blade to edge distance on your Makita? Maybe that's a dumb question - perhaps it will be clear when I receive mine.

Speaking of which - the bridge arrived last Friday. The rails got caught in customs though... paid that today so it should be delivered tomorrow! Now I have a strong incentive to finish off what I've been doing in the workshop to make some space to try it out! And then - time to build my power bench!

Dave

Hi Dave

I have had my Bridge for about two weeks but have been too busy to finish fitting them to my smart table :roll:

I should have them on this week :wink:

The race is on :lol:

Hi Dave,
Yes I did sort the blade distance. Was a typical bloke thing - bin the instructions, blaze on ahead, cock it up, fish around in bin to find instructions.........you get the picture :lol: :lol:

I'm seriously thinking about the bridge although my primary application will be to use it on-site so possibly the B100 will satisfy my needs.

ColG":yy947cq4 said:
I'm seriously thinking about the bridge although my primary application will be to use it on-site so possibly the B100 will satisfy my needs.

Hi Colin

What will you be using it for on site and do you have a case for it, as it does make it a lot easier to get it a round :)

Hi Colin,

The primary use will be hacking up MDF, MFC, MF MDF. As Dino says..use EZ to create EZ tools.....so I shall make my own case for the kit to protect it whilst in transit - already have a nice solid oak handle as I forgot to order one when I placed my original order - very handy and makes a lot of difference when using the square/cabinetmaker.

Cheers
Col

Back