Crude but effective

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Friday morning was a chance to get into the workshop and play around with wood, if your like me your forever trying to add things to the shop to make life a little easier.

Those of you with the woodford know that it doesn't come with an outfeed table which can be a real inconvinience, those roller type things are not really suitable for this sort of thing.

So this is my crude but effective outfeed table for the 807. I drilled through the bar and screwed on the batten to one underneath, it seems solid enough.
807-002.jpg

I thought I would take the maximim dimension for the depth of the table.
807-003.jpg

The leg is simple construction put together with the kreg and I knew I'd find a use for the plug ole chain.

807-005.jpg

To enable the legs to fold back neatly I had to make a little recess so the bottomof the legs fit into the underside of the table.

807-006.jpg

Conclusion is, that its effective, does take up a bit more room but its value outweighs this, it just means its more of a juggling act with the other bits of kit.

Waka,

Looks like a good option, I must apply for a tuit for the construction of an out feed table for my wadkin.

I note that you followed tradition and removed the guard for photographic reasons. :wink:

DaveL":3lpvv90k said:
Waka,

I note that you followed tradition and removed the guard for photographic reasons. :wink:

You know i wondered what that yellow thing was for :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back