Cross line laser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything Leica is going to be top quality, there GNSS equipment is also top notch but you just have to pay for it but it is better to have something you can totally rely on than anything with uncertainity.
@Bingy man found the Lica Lino L2+ at Toolstop, which is very near me, for £121, which is well within my budget. I think a red line would do me fine. I'm only using it indoors and being a photographer, the Leica name carries a lot of weight.

@Sandyn I don’t think you will be disappointed and yes red indoors is more than enough. I purchased my L2 g for indoors and outdoors and it came as a kit with the additional magnetic bracket and pipe bracket etc , got a free battery charger in with the deal . Liked it so much I added a Disto 2 laser measure and that is also pure quality. The lock function allows you set diagonal lines but depending on your needs the tripod with the swivel head is worth the extra money.as for battery life I too would remove them after use more so in case of leaks should they be left in situ for several months. It’s also worth registering your device with Leica- just follow instructions with the unit - happy levelling

Back