Cressing 2011 MY Photos !!!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Very nice. Sometimes I wish I could carve humans. I can carve, but the results never look human, no matter the original intent...

Kirk

thta amazing specially tht bloke carving something so intricat with a chain saw... thts incredible.

It was a good day wasn't it Blister. Lovely weather.

Tim the chainsaw carver is amazing. We've seen him a few times now and I'm always amazed.
All the carvers were really good. I've always wanted to have a go at carving, and yesterday really didn't help.. I think I will have some tools on their way to me by the end of the night!
And all the carving people were very willing to have a chat which was good.

The puppets were fantastic too. I really liked them a lot.... I had a play with one of them... it wasn't as easy as you think.

(lemon icecream was yummy too!)

Melinda_dd":1x6t3i09 said:
It was a good day wasn't it Blister. Lovely weather.

Tim the chainsaw carver is amazing. We've seen him a few times now and I'm always amazed.

Tim the chainsaw carver........... It's not Tim Burgess is it?
It's just we use Tim Burgess at work for some of our play area schemes. One of my young colleagues is a friend of his daughters but he's based in Cheshire.
He also does fantastic chainsaw carvings. He's so busy were having trouble getting him to do a job for us.

Back