Credid/debit cards?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'd be inclined to keep it inside a foil lined pocket in my wallet to prevent communication, just in case.
Not that I'm paranoid. I know you think that I am. But I'm not. Shut up.

Jonzjob":2fkj6oko said:
At the moment I don't think they have arrived this side yet. All that I have seen have been chip & pin.
Mind you France still uses cheques a hell of a lot! #-o
They've been in England at least a year, probably quite a bit longer, and many places no longer accept cheques.

This is really scary, I've just checked and have it on one card at the moment but I didn't realise until I saw that video.

9fingers":jq5rx75r said:
They can be disabled - permanently - mine are!
Chip and pin works but RFID not.

Bob

Hi Bob,

How can it be disabled?

regards

Brian

I'll do some instructions. Not sure if there will be objections here as I seems impossible to second guess reactions so can I ask you to email me directly at [email protected] and take this outside the forum.

Bob

John,

There are some picky folk on this forum. I will do some instructions and post it somewhere else.

drop me an email and I'll send you the link - possibly tomorrow when I get some time to do the photos

Bob

I'd love to know how too, especially if it stops the bloody thing knobling my Oyster card. I have to keep them in separate wallets now or the Oyster won't be recognised by the RIFD scanners. Grrr....

Bloo*y hell... I've just checked and my 2 credit and my debit cards are all affected. No doubt my wifes are as well.

if I send you an email, can you let me know as well please Bob?

Back