• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Craftsman Molding Head Set, use on table saw. (SOLD)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaco

Established Member
Reaction score
Craftsman Molding Head Set, use on table saw.
Has ten sets of various shaped blades all appear unused all I have done is clean them up. 5/8” arbor but could easily be bored out to a larger size.
£40 plus P+P

W9tKuz.jpg

0C7KdT.jpg

7yk9TN.jpg

To be safe it needs deflectors or lmited cutter projection, it's not a case of how far the cutters project through the table.

Just got my moulding head cutters in the post today, delighted, been trying to get them but they were always in the US and the postage, charges etc were more than the blooming cutters. Many thanks Trevanion and a big thank you to Seaco for an excellent transaction, you're a gent.

Far safer is the magic moulder from the USA. It's on you tube . I have some surplus cutters and moulding head if anyone is interested at less than half price.Harry

peterdewolf":22vu4jpz said:
Many thanks Trevanion and a big thank you to Seaco for an excellent transaction, you're a gent.

No problem Peter, let us know how you get on with them!

htf666":2zshgkjr said:
Far safer is the magic moulder from the USA. It's on you tube . I have some surplus cutters and moulding head if anyone is interested at less than half price.Harry
I looke at that as well, very slick design but EXPENSIVE.

Latest posts

Back