Craftsman Gallery Accessories

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh go on, dare to say it. I think there are probably more of us that Neil'd like. :wink: Might have to try an anonymous poll to see just how many 'Ratters there are...

But more importantly, great reviews. 'scuse me while I go #-o 'cos I never thought to use a clamp like that on my original metal 'Rat fences. The angle jobbie is a closed book to me, but having acquired some foam board free, gratis and for nothing <gloat> , I'm thinking making my own angle guides is not such a bad idea. I agree with you though; for accuracy you really need a longer arm. Have you got all the Craftsman Gallery goodies to try? Hmm, I feel a visit to the Plymouth area coming on... :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Thanks Alf,
You are more than welcome to saddle up the old 'oss and trot on up any time. I'll make the tea, you bring the pastys :lol:
Yes, I have more and I can now understand how much work is required to do these review jobbies. I'm afraid I can not even come anywhere near your standard oh master, sorry, oh Mistress.
A poll would be good, I really would like to know how many ratters live in here. Just because some dislike them I don't understand the reluctance to "come out" by others!! :shock:
Thanks for the feedback,

aldel

Well I would love to have a rat, ducks to let DT jig go over :roll: , just two things currently stopping me, lack of wall space and of course money. :oops:

Right, I'll go and start a poll in General Woodworking right now. Might be fun to include Leigh jig owners too, just to see what the result is. I'll include a "I'd like to be 'Ratter when money and/or wallspace allows" just for you, Dave. :D

Cheers, Alf

Back