craft work photos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_1391 (640x480).jpg
IMG_1364 (640x480).jpg

couple of photos more to follow just testing my uploading !!

Attachments

• IMG_1364 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_1364 (640x480).jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 1,094
  • IMG_1391 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_1391 (640x480).jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 1,074
yeah its ok i know a few people in the office who laugh at their own jokes but no one else thinks its funny :?

i think i get what you mean meaning the photos were wrong that i uploaded

i have got a good sense of humour but you kind of lost me on that one for a bit all i say is dont give up your day job :lol:

its ok i get it now must be me very slow this morning :roll:

i know you only meant as a bit of fun you had me there as people do but baskets and stuff on i genuinley thought ....well you know :shock: i guess i was focussing on response to pics on my qoute on uploading :p but no offence taken i can assure you =D>

It made me go back and search the pictures again so you kind of got two views for the price of one there :) The letters are looking good ( didn't think much of the basket though, handles to high )

thats ok i not worried about how many "looks" i get on here , i sell my work on a regular basis so im not concerened what my peers think on here

i put the pics on here as an encouragement to others on here especially beginners , that scroll sawing dosent have to just involve complex designs that take days and days to complete but effective work can be completed with very little skill

i was making and selling my work within a couple of weeks of starting this hobby

it gives me a lot of satisfaction and a bit of extra money throughtout the year

how about you ? have you any pics of your work on here ?

do you just talk the talk or do you walk the walk ? :D

Back