Covid vaccine, if you haven't had it ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only just seen this Phil.

How devastating for you. So sorry to hear this news.

A few weeks ago I discovered that a fitter who used to work for us had died from Covid - older than your son at 41, but, un-jabbed, and so tragic for his family.

I can't begin to imagine how terrible you must be feeling.

Very sad news. The anti vax propagandists must carry much of the blame.
Just had my 4th jab (75+) and feeling OK.
Just had hip replacement too and recovering fast. Thank christ for the NHS!

so sad to hear of your tragic loss Phil . I cannot begin to imagine how you and your Family must feel at the moment ,trying to understand and come to terms with the loss of your beautiful young lad. Heartfelt condolences .

Heartfelt condolences Phil.
To think I was literally just pondering whether I want my two kids (5 & 7) to get the jab - needless to say I’ll be booking it as soon as I get off typing this message.
I don’t really know you but much thanks and (manly) hugs,
Nick

My condolences, My son is the same age & i cant imagine.
Last week i was sitting in the club bar with two friends, neither have been vaccinated & i simply cannot understand where & how they make the decision not to have it. Social media has a lot to answer for.

As a father of two much younger children, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family Phil.
When you feel up to it, perhaps you might speak to your son’s former school/college. Hopefully, sharing your story might help convince some more to get vaccinated and in doing so save some others from such a tragedy, then perhaps just a little good might come from such terrible thing.
As others have said, it really is okay not to be okay. We don’t know each other, but if you ever wanted someone to talk to, I’d be happy to listen.
My deepest sympathies.
Will

I've only just seen this thread @Phil Pascoe so apologies for the lateness.

I am so sorry and saddened for your loss Phil.

If there is ANYTHING I can do please do not hesitate to message me.
Both mine and Jan's thoughts will be with you during this awful time you are going through.
Take care my friend

Gary

Please get it as soon as possible.

R.I.P Jonathan Matthew Pascoe, my beautiful boy. 21/5/01 - 30/3/22. He refused to get vaccinated and died of complications from covid. Five days from being healthy to being dead.
That is awful. You have all my sympathy. My youngest is nearly 40, and he too, denies the vaccine. It scares me to death.

Back