Countdown

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Neil

Only 15 days to go? That's great news.

Rgds

Noel, who doesn't have a baldy notion what the poor man is on about, or indeed on.

Something about the gestation period of a tailed devil I think

Jake

You're going to count this down for over two weeks?! You'll be a wreck; all anticipated out. :roll: :lol: Can't see the excitement myself. A plane, well that's different, but tailed demons...? :| :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Hi Alf

Alf":1d2z3qcq said:
You'll be a wreck; all anticipated out.

Perhaps it's something to do with the LOML being away at the moment.

Mind you, all of that cast iron. :roll:

Oh, no. I am so sad.

Cheers
Neil

Neil,

I knew you were on something....
Seriously, another few days won't hurt and gives you a chance to get your arrangements made for the new arrivals. Surprised you haven't been down at your supplier on a daily basis....
How's the shop coming on?

Rgds

Noel

Hi Gary

Gary H":25uznc61 said:
Please explain...tailed devil? Not familiar with this one.

Any tool with an electric cable attached. :wink:

Hi Noely

I thought I would follow your lead and try to be 8)

The shop is not coming on at the moment. :cry:

Cheers
Neil

PS I failed.

What's the problem with the new workshop?

Rgds

Noel

Neil, go one I'll ask as no one else is. What is the significance of the 3/6?

Also what tailed deils will arrive? Jet?

Cheers

Tony

Hi Noel

Every time I break off from work and look at UKW there is another post.

There is no problem with the shop, I've just got to finish the floor.

My problem is time, or the lack of it at the moment.

Cheers
Neil

pipper

Realised it's 3 june as soon as I posted it. Went back to edit-delete and cover my tracks but beaten to it!!

By the way, theres a Jet 54A / Axminster on Ebay at the moment. Looks to be in great shape and pretty cheap at the moment.

If someone's in the market for one and can collect it may be worth a look.

Hi MDF

Mdotflorida":2imb48qo said:
I'm about to place an order tomorrow for a Jet 60A (work bonus time :D ) so I know that feeling.

Congratulations, mine is in a warehouse not fifteen miles away from me right now. :cry:

If you are concerned about fitting it in, I could let you have a copy of a line drawing that Aragorn kindly provided for me. Just send me a pm with your emaill address so that I can send you the pdf.

Cheers
Neil

PS 4/6 14 days.

Mdotflorida":3tmuq3ku said:
By the way, theres a Jet 54A / Axminster on Ebay at the moment.
That's an Axminster. Did anyone every find out whether this is an identical machine to the Jet? (I know, Axminster are Jet, but wasn't there some question about the sourcing and quality of parts used?)
Ooooo, and kudos to the seller for keeping his planer in the lounge! I guess we'd all have pretty big workshops if we were allowed to extend all round the house!

Newbie_Neil":3tmuq3ku said:
I could let you have a copy of a line drawing that Aragorn kindly provided for me.
My reprint rates are very reasonable :wink:

Back