Countdown

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Neil
There is nothing like putting Please Ignore or This this is personal in the heading of a thread to guarantee getting a lot of readers. :lol: And you put both. :)
Well Done. :wink:

John

Hi John

johnjin":14ekulwl said:
There is nothing like putting Please Ignore or This this is personal in the heading of a thread to guarantee getting a lot of readers. :lol: And you put both. :)
Well Done. :wink:

I really did mean it. :oops:

Cheers
Neil

The ebay jointer went for £340...good value for somebody.

You ok there Neil? J day almost here.

Rgds

Noel

Have you got that floor finished Neil? Otherwise, those machines will be sitting out on the lawn!

Adam

Hi Adam

asleitch":3op1ess4 said:
Have you got that floor finished Neil? Otherwise, those machines will be sitting out on the lawn! Adam

I was hoping you'd come and help me, but first it's a bad back and then it's a holiday. :roll:

Hi Noel

Just finished work! I'm fairly tired. :cry:

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":3jf5v7bx said:
Hi Adam

asleitch":3jf5v7bx said:
Have you got that floor finished Neil? Otherwise, those machines will be sitting out on the lawn! Adam

I was hoping you'd come and help me, but first it's a bad back and then it's a holiday. :roll:

Hi Noel

Just finished work! I'm fairly tired. :cry:

Cheers
Neil

My holiday is cancelled :( :( . My back is worse that orignally thought, I've ruptured a disk, (although have avoided sciatica by a whisker which has to be good). I'm now signed off work for three weeks, holiday (will) be cancelled, and I can't drive 'cos of the drugs. So I'd love to help but I don't think I'll be doing anything for a while.....

Adam

Adam

That is pants. Hope you get better soon. Take it easy mate

Cheers

Tony

Neil have you noticed some people will give any excuse to get out of doing a bit of work (hi adam :D )

frank

Adam,

Commiserations and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

In the meantime, chance to catch up on all those super mags. everybody thinks so highly of, eh. :roll:

Trev.

Hi Frank

Good to hear from you.

frank":b5j5b7ja said:
Neil have you noticed some people will give any excuse to get out of doing a bit of work (hi adam :D ) frank

Yes, I can't believe that he would try that old back pain trick after all of the promises he made to me. :roll:

Hi Adam, all the best for a very speedy recovery.

Cheers
Neil

Adam,

Sorry to hear about your back - sounds nasty - wishing you a speedy recovery...

regards,
Martin.

Get Well Soon, Adam :D

Cheers, Alf

Not wishing to appear to be a heartless so-and-so, so repeating the gist of the PM :wink:

Hi Adam

As an infrequent back pain sufferer myself, I really do feel for you. Although mine is always inflamed muscle and I am described as looking like a question mark when I walk, at least it usually only takes a week or two to improve enough to get about. You really do have my greatest sympathy and I hope you will have a speedy recovery. On the the good side for the rest of us, we can I am sure, look forward to many more of your posts than we otherwise might have.

Get well soon
Best wishes

John

johnjin":1joqljxj said:
I am described as looking like a question mark when I walk, at least it usually only takes a week or two to improve enough to get about.

That is exactly what I look like. The drugs are kicking in, and easing the muscle spasms, so I able to stand a little straighter.

The physio this morning said I just have to wait, relax sit/stand/lie but only for short periods, regular movement, but nothing stressfull.

Adam

PS: Neil, you can change the title back to your countdown! How many days to go now?

Back