Cost of Ceder of Lebanon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John15

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been quoted £90 + VAT for a sawn board 3.8m x 0.45m x 21mm. The volume is 0.0359 cu.m and 1.31 cu.ft. Is this a reasonable price? It seems high to me.

John

Can you get it cheaper anywhere else? If not, that is the market price. Ask them if they can do it for a bit less.

What finished sizes are you looking for? I've got 2 pieces of 1" both over 6' long and at least 18" wide. They were originally one length but I had to cut it in half just to store it. I've used a small amount for a few draw bottoms but I can't see it all being used in the foreseeable future. If you're interested PM me. I'm sure I could undercut £90 by some margin!
Brian
PS lots of possibilities on transport

Yojevol":iqmj8g1g said:
What finished sizes are you looking for? I've got 2 pieces of 1" both over 6' long and at least 18" wide. They were originally one length but I had to cut it in half just to store it. I've used a small amount for a few draw bottoms but I can't see it all being used in the foreseeable future. If you're interested PM me. I'm sure I could undercut £90 by some margin!
Brian
PS lots of possibilities on transport

Brian,
You have a PM
John

That sounds steep, but that’s a chunky single piece. Do you really need it all in one piece?

I find it’s pretty cheap, but I never buy a piece that large

Aidan

TheTiddles":2cs22txn said:
That sounds steep, but that’s a chunky single piece. Do you really need it all in one piece?

I find it’s pretty cheap, but I never buy a piece that large

Aidan

Yes, it's more than I need that's for sure.

john

Latest posts

Back