• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Cost of Ceder of Lebanon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

John15

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been quoted £90 + VAT for a sawn board 3.8m x 0.45m x 21mm. The volume is 0.0359 cu.m and 1.31 cu.ft. Is this a reasonable price? It seems high to me.

John

AJB Temple

Finely figured
Reaction score
Can you get it cheaper anywhere else? If not, that is the market price. Ask them if they can do it for a bit less.

Yojevol

Clocking on
Reaction score
What finished sizes are you looking for? I've got 2 pieces of 1" both over 6' long and at least 18" wide. They were originally one length but I had to cut it in half just to store it. I've used a small amount for a few draw bottoms but I can't see it all being used in the foreseeable future. If you're interested PM me. I'm sure I could undercut £90 by some margin!
Brian
PS lots of possibilities on transport

John15

Established Member
Reaction score
Yojevol":iqmj8g1g said:
What finished sizes are you looking for? I've got 2 pieces of 1" both over 6' long and at least 18" wide. They were originally one length but I had to cut it in half just to store it. I've used a small amount for a few draw bottoms but I can't see it all being used in the foreseeable future. If you're interested PM me. I'm sure I could undercut £90 by some margin!
Brian
PS lots of possibilities on transport
Brian,
You have a PM
John

TheTiddles

Established Member
Reaction score
That sounds steep, but that’s a chunky single piece. Do you really need it all in one piece?

I find it’s pretty cheap, but I never buy a piece that large

Aidan

John15

Established Member
Reaction score
TheTiddles":2cs22txn said:
That sounds steep, but that’s a chunky single piece. Do you really need it all in one piece?

I find it’s pretty cheap, but I never buy a piece that large

Aidan
Yes, it's more than I need that's for sure.

john