• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coronet Lathe and extras

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a hardly used Coronet Lathe that is in pristine condition .It is blue in colour so I suppose it is a Record ---if they took Coronet over. I also have some unused Coronet chisels with the Coronet name on them.Also have an electric grinder with a water cooled stone plus a fast one, A fair amount of wood thrown in with the deal, mainly short bits and pieces.
I am just 5 miles north of Bedford .Come and have a look.
Price £250

Eyup Timber, have you got a photo of the lathe and accessories, and maybe a few dimensions? Trying to work out if this is viable for me

I have not got a camera I am 84 so selling up,, got other stuff as well, A Legacy Ornamental mill /lathe . in good nick. Best to come and have a look.
Timber

Hi James
Yes it is still here and lots of bits of wood to go with it and bench if wanted and unused Coronet woodturning chisels and a few others,,, and other bits and bobs .. It has to go I need the room

timber":3hty9zo8 said:
Hi James
Yes it is still here and lots of bits of wood to go with it and bench if wanted and unused Coronet woodturning chisels and a few others,,, and other bits and bobs .. It has to go I need the room

I have sent you a PM

Latest posts

Back