Coronary bypass surgery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Waka

advised 12 weeks.
I went back at my own pace on the 3rd week after the op. Only light duty stuff. find life too boring doing nothing except being poorly not my style, anyway was told to keep active. this is my way ( within reason of course or the Boss will Kill me )

Regards
Norman

Hi Lupo

How are things with you? keeping well I hope !! now that you are home again after the op. I found that the hardest part to get my head arround. What did you have done? Mine was the new test BIMA + 3 bypass. If you would like a chat as I am a bit ahead of you in the mending rates you could give me a PM, any thing I could Help with you only need to ask. OK.
Regards
Norman

Nice clock are you into restoration?

Hi,

Just the latest update. last visit to the hospitial for check over, on monday 21 st. very happy with me and signed me off their list and over to the GP.

I must say they did a grand job for me, very neat wounds etc which will not show too much. I feel great and am back to normal work etc . Just not the heavy stuff yet.

I can recomend this if you need it.

Regards
Norman

Good stuff Norman. We're lucky to live in times when they can do this kind of thing so well.

It's marvellous news, Norman. I'm very glad that your rehabilitation is progressing in this way.

Gill

norman":3f3r7cs9 said:
very happy with me and signed me off their list and over to the GP.
=D>

norman":3f3r7cs9 said:
I must say they did a grand job for me, very neat wounds etc which will not show too much.
So the career as a male model is still on then, Norman? :D

Cheers, Alf

Hi
Many thanks for your uplifting remarks, Don`t know what to say, Thanks !!

Alf

"So the career as a male model is still on then, Norman?"
any chance I had went about 55 years ago .

Regards
Norman

DW

had the price shot up on the insurance after the Stent opp?

Waka

Just finishing full restoration including french polishing ( water damage mostly) on a George 111. Mahogany Bookcase. Fitting the glased doors and last touch up. all ready to go this week. glazing bars were a bit of a pig, some of the curved bits missing and needed to be made. all of which kept me ocupied this last few days. should have a chest next when this has been delivered.

Regards
Norman

Yes loaded £70 extra premium, so the premium went from £125 to £195 but that was for two persons 18 days. Also bearing in mind that we are both OAPS I thought it was an acceptable premium, it can be difficult to get insurance with some companies for both above circumstances.

Hi DW

£70 extra!! still you still got some insurance, A friend of mine who wanted to fly to Canada same age as myself had the greatest trouble finding anyone to insure him and then only at a silly price. He said its probably his last visit to his son and he is in good health.

enjoy your visit
Norman

Back