Coronary bypass surgery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

well been for the op and am now back home again .
Went very well. In monday 3 oct , op on tuesday 4 oct, one day in recovery back on the ward 6 oct passed all the tests and discharged on the Sunday 9 oct. So the Forum now has someone with first hand experance to draw on if required.

the only complaint was the finish. A nice light tan was provided but came out with the first wash. maybe I should have suggested a call to Terry for a longer lasting prouduct.

Regards
Norman

Hey Norman, glad to hear all went well. Take it easy for a while.

Rgds

Noel

Hi Norman

I'm delighted it's all gone well so far. Take care of yourself and don't do anything strenuous.

Gill

norman":1sr611v6 said:
the only complaint was the finish. A nice light tan was provided but came out with the first wash. maybe I should have suggested a call to Terry for a longer lasting prouduct.

Regards
Norman

Good health,and it's nice to see you can put a light-hearted outlook on it all :wink:

Andrew

Norman,

Pleased to hear the op. is over and that all went well, apart from the finish.

That sense of humour is going to work wonders for you. :wink: But take it easy.

Cheers,

Trev.

Well Norman, you now have history! We most probably have better arteries than those others around here.
The only problem you most probably will have is with so much new energy now available at your fingertips the rest of us will not be able to keep up with you.

I found changing my diet was a bit of a bind, no salt, low fat intake etc. but no doubt you can cope.

Norman,

I'm pleased to hear you are all OK. Best wishes,

Adam

Glad all went well. This is one procedure that I do not wish to see the WIP images for. :lol:

Andy

Norman, excellent news. =D> So glad it all went smoothly; too bad about the finish, but I suppose you were lucky it wasn't polyuckathane. :lol: Now don't get carried away, just take it slowly. [-X :D

Cheers, Alf

glad your up and about again norm i hope you were gentle with them young nurses 8) 8) 8) :wink: take it easy for awhile .

frank

Hello Norman,
I must've 'joined up' while you were 'away'. So from one Norman to another, (my real first name) I wish you a speedy recovery & a warm welcome back.

Cheers, Sliver, (Norm).

Many thanks for your uplifting remarks,

All I have to do is get my strenth back and that will not take me too long. start in the workshop to- morrw with a light chair to repair, looking forward to it.

If there is any way I can be of help or offer advise on this opp. Please feel free to contact me. I know I was looking for some first hand advise and their was nothing avaidable at the time, well now their is.

Again many thanks for your support.
Regards
Norman

Welcome to the forum Lup, and best wishes also.

Adam

Lup. Welcome. join the club.
My experience is that if there is less restriction than before treatment things run better after the op.

Hi Lup
Welcome to the forum, and best wishes also.

Regards
Norman

Back