• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Cordless nail/staple gun - new in sealed packaging - NEW PRICE!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robgul

Barry Bucknell is my hero
Reaction score
I have two of these, hence selling one of them . . . I bought one and my generous wife, not knowing I'd already bought one, bought another for me as a "gift". It's unopened, in its case sealed in shrink film just as it was delivered (includes battery, charger and a starter pack of brads and staples)

Retail cost (although out of stock at the moment) is £175. Looking for £135 NOW £120.00 collected from Stratford-upon-Avon or plus £7 delivered. Please PM if interested.

This is the item:
15-220_5.jpg

.... and this is an example of the fence right round our garden that I used my gun to build . . . a LOT of tile batten and over 2000 staples - all fired in without missing a beat!
IMG_20210724_201143308_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210724_201143308_HDR.jpg

... and the spec -

Ideal for a range of materials and applications including carpeting and underlay, fabrics and blinds, ceiling tiles, thin plywood, hardboard, cardboard, wardrobe backing panels, PVC panels, picture frames, fencing, insulation, mounding and beading, plastic sheeting, roofing, upholstery, craftwork and much more.

Designed with ease of use in mind, this dual-functionality Nail and Staple Gun comes equipped with a range of features to make the task at hand simple.
Smooth action trigger switch provides outstanding driver power, allowing the gun to fire at a maximum rate of up to 60 nails per minute.
Comes with two firing modes: a single firing mode for precision placement and contact firing mode for quicker and more convenient firing.
Fitted with a two-stage safety trigger to prevent accidental use.
Depth control adjustment wheel helps protect your work surface and allows precise setting of nail heads.
An LED indicator light lets you know when the gun is in dry fire protection mode, when the battery is low and when nails or staples have become jammed.