CORDLESS DRILL DRIVERS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike

I've just got back from the Stoneleigh show and I have had one of them in my hand. I believe that it is a really good 14.4 drill/driver at a sensible price.

I'm going to order mine next week.

Cheers
Neil

Thanks for the reply mate! I will be ordering it on thursday for friday i think :D

Thanks for that, i did see that when i did a search but im going to get it from screwfix cos there delevery is good, well i don't know about the other place.

Hi all

Well the drill driver arrived on Monday and I have only really had a chance to use it tonight.

It is a DW957K2 14.4 13mm with two batteries. This is my first real drill, it feels solid and very comfortable in the hand. It did everything I asked of it with ease.

My first impressions are that I've made the right choice. I think I've bought the best value for money drill around, with a DeWalt drill holster thrown in as well.

Toolshopdirect ran out of stock, as did DeWalt, so Toolshopdirect went out and bought some stock in. I was very impressed by that.

I'll certainly use them again.

Cheers
Neil

Hi, ive had mine since last friday used it a fair bit at home an on site, it is deffonatly a good drill! and i got it from screwfix cos i needed aload of other bits and bobs.

Latest posts

Back