cooking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Brown":k3720lwp said:
doctor Bob":k3720lwp said:
Jacob":k3720lwp said:
Would have been contracted out as part of the relentless NHS sell-off. Not NHS's fault.

Give it a rest (like the turkey).................. just for today.............
Says the man who couldn't resist a dig in Jacob's totally apolitical web site advice thread.
Well yes. Somehow it's a gammony sort of thing. (exit pursued by gammons) :lol:
PS our piece of baked irate person was very nice BTW. Still lots left over, mustn't eat too much I wouldn't want to turn into one. :roll:
Here's the recipe I'd highly recommend it. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... ane-baxter

Didn't check to closely on jacob's recipe but sounds very bitter to me. Hard to swallow it.

A sensible person would have cooked it sous vide followed by a browning, t's the only way and would happily spank Olivers arris.

John Brown":pjoqu687 said:
doctor Bob":pjoqu687 said:
Jacob":pjoqu687 said:
Would have been contracted out as part of the relentless NHS sell-off. Not NHS's fault.

Says the man who couldn't resist a dig in Jacob's totally apolitical web site advice thread.

You seem to have great difficulty in distinguishing between a gentle humorous dig (Bob's post) and political soapbox tub thumping (Jacob's post).

Give it a rest (like the turkey).................. just for today.............[/quote]
Says the man who couldn't resist a dig in Jacob's totally apolitical web site advice thread.[/quote]

You seem to have great difficulty in distinguishing between a gentle humorous dig (Bob's post) and political soapbox tub thumping (Jacob's post).[/quote]

And haven’t you rather missed the point! :)

Merry Christmas you lot. Here's mud in your eye!

Wishing you all an exciting, vibrant new year.

With extra kitchens, if appropriate.

flying haggis":1zv5nt43 said:
If I put a 12 pound turkey in a fan assisted oven at 180C does anyone know how long it will take to die?

Open oven door periodically. If turkey gobbles, shut door again. When turkey ceases gobbling, you gobble turkey.

Petehpkns":3suwaj8w said:
Says the man who couldn't resist a dig in Jacob's totally apolitical web site advice thread.[/quote]

You seem to have great difficulty in distinguishing between a gentle humorous dig (Bob's post) and political soapbox tub thumping (Jacob's post).[/quote]

And haven’t you rather missed the point! :)[/quote]

Please. Enlighten me.

Anyway I was just getting the remains of the irate person out of the fridge and I thought it spoke to me in a little croaky voice saying "get brexit done" or some similar borlix. Weird. :shock:
IMG_3255.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3255.JPG
    IMG_3255.JPG
    390.6 KB · Views: 181
Back