Construction calculator

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't see the price. It would be very easy to calculate all of these things on a £3 calculator from Tesco's - they are all GCSE level work.
Go the whole hog and buy a programmable calculator for £7.99 and save all the formulae in it too.

Clearly there are standard lengths etc. stored in the advertised model but surely if one wantred to calculate number of boards for decking, one would know the board size already?

Having said that, if it is cheap, then I can see it being convenient and posibly useful

I had a look on the site and it was $19.95
How much that would be by the time it got to these shores I have no idea, but I should think a bit less than 20 quid.

John

Hello all, it was my original post but I forgot to sign in . The reason I ask is that there is a UK version being sold on E-Bay and it is priced at £19.99 so I think I will have a gamble on one and maybe give an update as to how useful they actually are. I am a Joiner by trade and take on a lot of full renovation and house refurbishment contracts which involves costing and estimating for the full range of trades from the stripping teams through to the carpet fitter at the end and have thought it would be useful, and save me time, in calculating areas and meterage etc.

Back