Computer table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrYorke

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is a computer table completed a while ago

made from MFC top and MR MDF underneath.

thanks for looking

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

Nice clean design and well executed, just got to get you using proper wood in the future (hammer) (hammer)

mailee":2x2dkjvj said:
Hey there's nowt wrong with MRMDF, it earns me money. :D

No not at all, didnt mean to offend -

Hardwood or MRMDF ?? Theres only one way to find out FIGHT! (hammer) (hammer)

I like the design. Although the 'cubbies' under the monitor shelf wouldn't suit me. I did have a similar design to that, but the cubbies ended up getting stuffed with rubbish, so I blocked them off. :mrgreen:

Nice clean work.

John :D

Thanks for all the comments. Much appreciated.

Most of my work is with MR MDF. Customers don't want to pay the price of soft/hardwood which is a shame but there is plenty of business coming my way so it's all good. Just have to make sure I have enough protection against the dust. It gets everywhere no matter how good my extraction is!

The table was designed by my customer. He gave me a CAD drawing and said, "make that". So I did. He was very precise is the height off the table top and where the screen sits. I had to put the supports in as extra but he didn't mind.

The guy loved it so much he commissioned another piece of furniture which is a huge piece of, urm, wall art! When it's done, I'm sure you'll look in wonder.....or maybe disbelief!

Bye for now and again thanks for the comments

Yorkie

The base was hand painted mainly using a roller.

I have now built myself a spray booth which is almost finished as painting MDF takes so long

Latest posts

Back