Computer problem can anyone please help CRACKED IT THANKS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with Corel Painter 2017 and their support team sent me the following reply, but I do not understand what to do. (btw I have no painter disk, it was an internet download)
"CREATE A NEW ADMINISTRATIVE PROFILE ON THE SYSTEM"

Copy

I understand where you are coming from and I would be glad to help you out with your inquiry.

Regarding your concern, I recommend that you try the following steps that may address it.

Problems installing can often be attributed to the user account being used to install the product. Startup items or services associated with the profile can conflict with the installation process, generating errors which prevent the install from completing successfully. Create a new administrative profile on the system, then attempt to install using the newly created account.

Windows 7
Create a New user admin account:
1. Double-click User Accounts.
2. Click Manage User Accounts.
3. Click Create new account.
4. Enter a name for the account, and then click Next.
5. Click Computer administrator, and then click Create Account.

Windows 10:
-- http://www.howtogeek.com/226540/how-to- ... indows-10/

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,
Ian
Corel Technical Support Services

Ian
-----------------------

John Jowit John Jowitt

Sep 13, 04:07 EDT

In addition I have shut down PC windows 7 and rebooted no luck. Also the program does not want to uninstall from Programs control panel painter 2017. So perhaps I could then install trial again and put in the serial number.
So help needed to take over my computer and put right?

John.

John Jowit John Jowitt

Sep 13, 03:00 EDT

Painter x7 was downloaded as a trial program and later I paid upgrade and received serial number and product was registered. Today 30 days after original trial it will not now open to be used.

Back