Computer geeks, queue here

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sunnybob":2lppjteu said:
With the amiga, on a haf meg ram, I was running accounting spread sheets, membership lists, wordprocessing, AND playing more games than you can shake a stick at. With the extra half meg....I could even fly!

F18 interceptor =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
and Pinball dreams =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Microsoft with 64 GIG cant play those games. (hammer) (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)
To be fair, one graphic image texture for a modern flight simulator is probably larger than the entire capacity of a formatted 3.5" floppy disc :wink:

yeah, but that super duper real as life special effect that takes up enough memory to run a country, I cant play it because its TOO COMPLICATED!
I could fly that amiga interceptor all day, carrier take off and landing, shoot down a dozen migs. No problem.
When I got the microsoft i bought the F22 interceptor. After many hours of complete bafflement I couldnt even get it along the runway, let alone take off.

I wanted enjoyment, not real life training. (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)

Ah, then you shoulda been awright bob. 'cos if there's one thing MS is not, it's NOT anything to do with real life!

Latest posts

Back