Composite doors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1970

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a composite front door recently ??

I need to replace mine , I bought it years ago when composite doors were pretty new anyway its knackered and Im fed up with it so Im going to replace it.

I was talking to one of the fitters on the new build we are building at the moment he suggested just getting one off the net. Can anyone recommend a particular website that they have used SUPPLY ONLY I will be fitting. So far http://www.compositedoorshop.co.uk/ has caught my eye who are coming out around £470 + vat delivered.

Chris

Yeah I registered with door stop to get a price they ring you with a password to make sure you are trade. I've seen their doors in real life they are ok but my local shop wanted about £700 +vat to supply one that's why I registered with them to see how much they really are.

Try directtradeltd.co.uk. Ive Fit a few of their composite doors(one in my own house). They are in doncaster but deliver everywhere and i find them quite resonable.

Tomyjoiner":2w95nlwa said:
Try directtradeltd.co.uk. Ive Fit a few of their composite doors(one in my own house). They are in doncaster but deliver everywhere and i find them quite resonable.

Will give them a try.

I managed to get a price direct from Doorstop and its coming in at around £400 plus the vat thats £300 less than what my local thieving double glazing shop wanted for the exact same door :evil: , obviously they have to get something for supplying stuff but £300 come on :roll:

Back