Completely Bonkers!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argee

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I saw an item on the local news concerning a chap in Hastings who wanted to do a stunt for charity (I can't remember which charity), which involved him getting into a bath full of maggots. Not the most intellectual of events, but the local council banned him from doing it because:

1) It might cause wild animals (the maggots!) stress.
2) A wild animal may be injured or killed

They also wanted him to have £10M public liability at first, prior to deciding to ban the event, in case a maggot got out of the bath and a member of the public slipped on it. :eek:

As Lewis Black might say: "HELLO - anyone home?"

Ray.

Ray,
Welcome to the Real world! :(

I hate this PC rubbish so much I am sure to end up in jail before long but someone just has to put two fingers up to it all.

Paraphrasing someone, "all evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Or, "all the loonies need to take over the asylum is for the sane men to do nothing"

waterhead37":2jae1t4c said:
Or, "all the loonies need to take over the asylum is for the sane men to do nothing"
And leave the keys lying around. Maybe forget to hand round the canvas jackets too...

All right, I'm going. :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Chris":3j2i6is6 said:
but someone just has to put two fingers up to it all.

not forgetting to file down your nails lest someone should fall on your upturned fingers and hurt themselves.

Cheers

T

Back