Competition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Smith

Established Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to those of you who entered the competition, 7 entries and 6 prizes :whistle: now those are the sort of odds I like :roll:

I've just asked the judges to start their deliberations and as soon as I get everyones scores I'll post the results. The entries were all of a fantastically high standard and judging will be difficult to say the least so bear with us.

Keith

Ooh! Come on, I can't stand the excitement any longer!!! :lol: :roll:
When are we going to have the big decision??
AntsInHisPants :D

I have done my bit, I am waiting for everyone else :roll: :lol:

It has worked out very difficult to judge due to the VERY high standard from all the competitors. Mark has emailed me to say he doesn't feel worthy to judge and I know what he means. Charley and Woodythe pecker have both sent me messages saying how difficult it is, and Tony has left the country :whistle:

It's a rotten job but someone has to do it :-({|=

Bear with us

Keith

My first comp, the judges are silently postulating and no sign of the white smoke yet.!!!

At least their's one consolation - at least one Welshman will take a prize :wink: :roll: hey Philly!

Good luck everyone

Sorry, sorry, have spent most of today with my head inside a mower, up a ladder in darkness and for tonight only the workshop has guests... Full post to explain later....

I'm going now to do my judging. As the owner of UKW I can't be tempted with bribes but I'll leave my paypal address in case you want to send a 'donation' :wink: :lol:

Alf":35w1rqsz said:
Keith Smith":35w1rqsz said:
First sign of smoke!!
No wonder it's taking time; they're getting the results in by smoke signal... :roll: :lol:
Sound like my Native American toaster.
It doesn't 'ding' when it's ready, it sends up smoke signals.

It must be so close they have called for a recount. :?: Either that or Keith and Charley are sitting somewhere laughing their socks by keeping us waiting. :twisted:

Regards

Woody

I've got everyones scores now appart from those of Mark Ramuz, I've emailed him and I'll phone him later today if I don't get a reply this morning.

At this stage with only one set of scores to come in there is no clear winner in any category :shock:

Back