Competition - What Are You Entering?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a go. Not sure on the final design yet, but it may be a 'modern style credenza ©'

Are you entering Neil

Andy

I've started on a chisel storage cabinet the construction of which will use some techniques that I have not done before and therefore an enormous learning curve is involved - does this count? :wink:

Andy

......you are cheap, i would have held out for a bit longer :lol:

Andy

I dont think i'm going to have time sadly. :( Might pop in a last minute entry if I get round to it.

Yep, got a project underway. Whether it'll get finished in time is another matter though. I was planning on starting a WIP thread for it over the weekend. At the moment I've only got some picture of odd bits of timber, not that interesting yet!!
As for what is it going to be? You'll just have to wait for the thread :)
Andy

Thats use three sorted for first, second and third - just got to battle it out to see who gets what 8)

Andy - the third

edit: just noticed that it's four so far

Well I have a design for a tool storage chest that is on the back of an envelope drawn on a flight last week - The idea is crystalised in the mind, but with 7day weeks in my real job since the begining of the year and a new arrival due in early march it's in the lap of the gods if it will make it in to the competition! Maybe if junior hangs on for a couple of weeks there is a chance since I will have to be home from 1st march onwards, we'll see!

Les

I might be being a bit dim here, but what is this competition? Any rules, guidlines, prizes, kudos I should be aware of?

:D was going to do a solitaire board but I lost my marbles! :oops:

martyn2

hopeing he will be let back in the workshop soon :evil:

Back