Competition deadline

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aagghh in a similar vein my drill/driver has just given up the ghost!

Looks like I'm not entering either :(

Ironic with the prize being a DRILL!

Wizer, what about the neighbors, surely one of them has got a drill that they can lend you? It seems a shame that you cannot enter just because your drill has given up its ghost.

Where do you live? The reason i ask is there maybe a member who lives nearby and who is willing to help you out.

Anyone live in North West Kent?

I hope you can enter.

Regards

Woody

If I get time tomorrow I may pop to b&q for a cheapy drill, or possibly see if my dad's got one buried in his garage.

It's a bit late not any way, I had today set aside for completion :(

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Aragorn :) .

We seem to have had quite a few pregnancies on the forum lately; perhaps woodworking is riskier than it appears to be.

Gill

Sadly, I am not going to be entering the competition after all. :(

I have reached a point where the amount of work still required does not equal the time available to complete to a standard where I would be happy to enter it.:roll: ](*,)

Thank you Keith and judges for your flexibility on deadlines. I have nothing else that I can enter either that has any WIP photos or has not been posted before! :-({|=

Never mind.

Good luck to the entrants - looks like a two horse race at the mo!

Cheers

Tim

Gill":s5ltzd5h said:
We seem to have had quite a few pregnancies on the forum lately; perhaps woodworking is riskier than it appears to be.
It's OK if you wear the right safety equipment :-$

Pregnancies? Horses? Sounds like a good opportunity to announce the birth of a colt to our shetland pony, Willow. I was a Woodex when it was born, which sounds fair :oops:

Dennis

Aragorn,

Many congrat's on #3. :eek:ccasion5:
We're on #3, first two were boys then along comes the 'little madam'. O:) Now she's four and more trouble than both the boys put together!
Mind you, I have 3 sisters, I still feel sorry for myself. :(

Back