Comfortable face masks?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digizz

Established Member
Reaction score
What make and type of face masks to people here recommend?

I've experimented with a few - want something that cuts out all the bad stuff but is light and comfortable to wear and doesn't get in the way of ear defenders/glasses.

Sorry Alf,

I'm normally very dilligent about searching before posting - but today was in a hurry.

Thanks for the thread :)

Well after reading that - ordered on of those Trend Airace - Won't wear it in public though as everyone will laugh at me ;)

I have the airace and think it's very good, but it does get a little in the way of my ear defenders. I have large 3M ones.
Wearing the mask, the defenders and glasses It can get sore after a while!

I purchased a Triton respirator when on holiday in Australia this year , cost about $240 aust dollars. around £110 and worth every penny. It also includes ear muffs, and I swear that if you were to wear this respirator full time you would notice at the end of a day you would not feel so weary, beacuse the air you breathed was filtered!!!!

I,m certain Triton Australia would supply direct and there after sales sevice gives no problem even from that distance.

You would need an Austrailian elec socket to replace the 13amp british set up or an adaptor.

Back