• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Combination Machine Single Phase

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanajb

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently missed out on the bargain of the century. A Hammer C31 on Gumtree (genuine too) for £1300. Sadly, I was the 2nd one to enquire and as you can gather. The first guy didn't refuse.

I digress 😭, but life goes on. So posting on here in case anyone knows of either a Hammer or a SCM machine that be up for sale.

I'm not going to mention a budget, but I am realistic as to what I can expect to pay for a good 2nd hand machine. I'm not interested in a cheap Axi combi as I want something for hobby that will last me 10 - 15 years and remain accurate.

I just think I have a better chance of a deal direct than I do buying from the big used machinery providers.

In no mad rush and just wanted to put a message out there.

you could do worse than look on
leboncoin.fr.......alot of machines in Brittany and Normandy, just a quick trip on a ferry......
they get loads on there, all makes.....my wife used to sort out the language for me.....
if you want some help just ask....
the cheapo stuff goes real quick but def worth a look....
wood working is a strong hobby over there.......
I have bought and sold a lot of multi/combi machines.....repair them, add extra motors etc.....
I also have done well in the past on eBay.Italy even Germany.....
there's plenty of transport moving around Europe and I'm talking private movers/one man bands....none are that expensive anymore.....
I got a machine, metal lathe 1/2 ton, picked up on a pallet...it was slightly bigger than the Euro pallet......
collected from Norwich and delivered to just north of Bordox for £225 cash......
we used to get a lot shipped from UK -SW France......
hope this may increase your options.....

For what it's worth Felder, are currently emailing those on their mailing list that they will be selling off five Hammer C3 31 combination machines which were used for a new TV series - no idea what the series is as it has yet to air and I don't watch TV anymore these days anyhow. They are discounting their new price but as you don't mention a budget I don't know if this is relevant.

Good deal on the Felder/Hammer machines if your budget goes that far.
I have just bought one of the Sanding machines they were offering.

Mark.

Good deal on the Felder/Hammer machines if your budget goes that far.
I have just bought one of the Sanding machines they were offering.

Mark.
Was that the HS950? I'm tempted by one of them myself, looks like decent bit of kit. I've got an old Axi Jet clone which I keep meaning to replace. Might be time to push the button.

Was that the HS950? I'm tempted by one of them myself, looks like decent bit of kit. I've got an old Axi Jet clone which I keep meaning to replace. Might be time to push the button.

Hi,

Yes it is the HS950. I made some enquiries a few months back about buying one. Long story short a few other "toys" got in the way so didn't buy it but was told of this deal and at the price could not say no.
Andy on Manor Wood ( You Tube) does a good review on one, certainly worth a look.

Mark.

you could do worse than look on
leboncoin.fr.......alot of machines in Brittany and Normandy, just a quick trip on a ferry......
they get loads on there, all makes.....my wife used to sort out the language for me.....
if you want some help just ask....
the cheapo stuff goes real quick but def worth a look....
wood working is a strong hobby over there.......
I have bought and sold a lot of multi/combi machines.....repair them, add extra motors etc.....
I also have done well in the past on eBay.Italy even Germany.....
there's plenty of transport moving around Europe and I'm talking private movers/one man bands....none are that expensive anymore.....
I got a machine, metal lathe 1/2 ton, picked up on a pallet...it was slightly bigger than the Euro pallet......
collected from Norwich and delivered to just north of Bordox for £225 cash......
we used to get a lot shipped from UK -SW France......
hope this may increase your options.....
Thanks for that tip. I'm near Poole so not far for me. I'll have a look at the sites you mentioned 👍

For what it's worth Felder, are currently emailing those on their mailing list that they will be selling off five Hammer C3 31 combination machines which were used for a new TV series - no idea what the series is as it has yet to air and I don't watch TV anymore these days anyhow. They are discounting their new price but as you don't mention a budget I don't know if this is relevant.
Yes. I spoke with Hammer and they mentioned this, but they were still nearly 7k Inc vat for the C31 base machine with a few extras fitted.

For what it is worth I have a Axi combi bought second hand from Felder I am still delighted with it after 7 years use

I have a robland hx310 pro 240 volt
I bought new around 2 years ago
It’s got the upgraded spiral cutter head in,
I’m wanting separate machines now so it’s going to be for sale

Attachments

• 999F2897-4A0E-4DFD-A1C7-D70F14D5713C.jpeg
    999F2897-4A0E-4DFD-A1C7-D70F14D5713C.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 20
Back