Colour Blindness

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.C

Established Member
Reaction score
The content of a thread on another forum made me think that I might very well have Colour blindness :shock: unread-pm-in-inbox-t58538.html

The reason I think this is because Chas says 'Any unread PM will be highlighted by a yellow flag and he then shows a picture of the said flag. But try as I might I cannot see any yellow, to my eyes it is orange. :? The same orange is shown on the far left of the main page which shows all the forums, General Woodworking, Hand tools, Jigs etc.
On the other hand the smilies on the left hand side of the 'post a new topic' page are yellow.

Many years ago I was given a colour blindness test, the one where letters or numbers are hid in among hundreds of different colour spots, and I past that test.

Does anyone else see the orange, or am I colour blind :roll:

Cheers

Mike

Dave R":1ute5cjg said:
Wow! What are the chances of that? Three different guys with the same colour blindness posting in a row! :D

Great init :lol: Can I call on you if I have any trouble with the color of apples?

Cheers

Mike

Nothing wrong with your colour appreciation, Mike. Your thread subject and spelling of same though? Could possibly use some work... ;)

If you think you have problems Mike? My dad used to grow tomatoes for a living (1 acre of glass houses - 100 tons per year) and he was red-green colourblind!
My Mum was in charge of colour grading for market thankfully!

Bob

Alf":qca7fw0n said:
Nothing wrong with your colour appreciation, Mike. Your thread subject and spelling of same though? Could possibly use some work... ;)

Very true Alf, I do not know what came over me :wink:

If you think you have problems Mike? My dad used to grow tomatoes for a living (1 acre of glass houses - 100 tons per year) and he was red-green colour blind!
My Mum was in charge of colour grading for market thankfully! Bob

Now that really is bad luck Bob, but if you look at it another way, it's lucky that he has a wife who is on the ball :D

Cheers

Mike

Back