Collecting vintage Sagar and Flat belt drive machinery.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denbigh Drill,

Hi, I have just been given a 3 morse Denbigh drill (Camel back?) with 16" diameter table. The motor and mount is missing. Could you possibly upload a photo of the back end of one of yours?

Locally (J24 M1) there is a derelict sawmill which unfortunately had the machine motors stolen recently. I could perhaps get access if interested. There was a 24" planer, Chain mortiser, Bandsaw, cross cut, Bandmill and a Robinson horizontal saw.

cheers, Nigel

hi sion

nice collection of toys. I have a similar passion for the old stuff, but only recently started buying. so don't have many bits as yet.

i'm based in Carmarthen, and would be willing to pop over at some point to do some videos for you, in exchange for some tea and a look at your collection. I can do videos on my dslr, I believe the quality is supposed to be ok.

mega busy with my work at the moment, but should be able to pop over some time.

cheers

nathan

2Nigel":3tgv3109 said:
Denbigh Drill,

Hi, I have just been given a 3 morse Denbigh drill (Camel back?) with 16" diameter table. The motor and mount is missing. Could you possibly upload a photo of the back end of one of yours?

Locally (J24 M1) there is a derelict sawmill which unfortunately had the machine motors stolen recently. I could perhaps get access if interested. There was a 24" planer, Chain mortiser, Bandsaw, cross cut, Bandmill and a Robinson horizontal saw.

cheers, Nigel

Nigel, i have just added a page to my website, with all the photographs i have at present of my Denbigh Drill:
http://www.flat-belt.co.uk/Denbigh-Drill/Denbigh-Drill.htm
If you need any pictures from different angles etc, or measurements then not a problem...
I would be very interested to hear more about that sawmill!
- sion

nathandavies":23kkp97o said:
hi sion

nice collection of toys. I have a similar passion for the old stuff, but only recently started buying. so don't have many bits as yet.

i'm based in Carmarthen, and would be willing to pop over at some point to do some videos for you, in exchange for some tea and a look at your collection. I can do videos on my dslr, I believe the quality is supposed to be ok.

mega busy with my work at the moment, but should be able to pop over some time.

cheers

nathan

Hello Nathan,
You would be most welcome to come and visit, any time really, but i might suggest a bit nearer the end of the year, i'm having a bit of a re-arrange of things at the moment, and a number of items are just pushed into a couple of corners whilst a bit more room is created! Hopefully i'll be a bit further on with that in a couple of months. The video idea sounds great.

- sion

Not sure if you've already seen this Sion, this is my Sagar Premier 16" P/T.

Back