Coffee table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andychip38

Established Member
Reaction score
Not to everyonesay taste I know but wanted to try something with resin

Attachments

• 2018-01-27 09.56.05.jpg
    2018-01-27 09.56.05.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 385
Looks good to me, I like some of the interesting river tables people have produced with resin

:cry: Andy is that it ?

To me; looks like a box on it's side

Cordy, I think maybe the poor fuzzy photo is not doing the piece justice (it's a great shame that pics posted here have to be such low resolution )

Getting that mitre clean and crisp, so both the grain and the resin flow smoothly over the joint without any jarring gaps or staggers in the pattern, is not an easy trick to pull off. So congratulations are in order, it looks like you've achieved a tidy result on a difficult challenge.

=D>

Hi whenever I try to upload pictures I have to shrink them or won't upload this may be better and it has no bottom like a box it's just on an old bit of ply to work on

Attachments

• 2018-01-27 14.02.47.jpg
    2018-01-27 14.02.47.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 318
I think it looks great.
I'd be interested to know what someone would pay for one of these.

I'm thinking of doing something slightly similar - how did you find the epoxy quality and which brand did you go for? i wouldn't critique your work as i am only a beginner and i honestly think it looks great! But did you intend for the 'river' to come out cloudy? (if its a trick of the photo please forgive me)

joe

Back