CNC Milled Cairngorm Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent work, I think if those who detract from CNC actually tried to make something as complicated as this project they would change ther minds. True once a cnc program is written and more importantly fine tuned and perfected it can produce any number of copies but the skill in producing the programs to produce the desired results in an unpredictable material like wood are prodigeous. Well done

James

What a project. I have to admit I applaud the choice of subject as much as anything (and the great thing about the gorms is the summits are nearly all at the same level!) but a very impressive project. I shudder to think what the blank alone cost you! Can I have one?

Wow,

As someone who usually turns my nose up at CNC work, I can honestly say I've never seen something so beautiful!
What a fantastic idea!
I want one!
I can't stop talking!
I want one of Lake Buttermere and surrounding hills in the Lake District!
That would look stunning too!
I love your choice of woods!
I love the finish, I love the everything!
I also love your surfboards!

Ok, I'll shut up now, but the sentiment is there.

Fraser

Thankyou Duncumb.fc
Its possible to da anywhere from the UK and even America. Swing me a PM. If you had a design to build your own I could cut you the blank. Be warned though its not cheap to machine and the blank can get quite expensive. If your ever in Cornwall your welcome to come see our set up. The cnc is just another tool. It works as well as the person oppressing it.
Thanks again

Back