CMT sawblade required

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I am needing to replace the saw blade on my triton workcentre,( some teeth are damaged)
I need a 235x25x40 teeth CMT blade but cannot find a supplier who stocks this size (axminster not on their stocklist)

Any leads appreciated

Devon, why CMT?

I have used Freud blades for a few years now and find then to be superb.

devonwoody":2eqka2n6 said:
TO TONY
Have you any experience of the freud LP30M series. Its looks vicious with all those teeth going always!!!

Sorry, no experience of this one as I always use 40, 60 or 80 teeth blades as I am more interested in quality of cut rather than high speed ripping.

I currently use 40 tooth 8" Freud in my kity (60 tooth triple cut for laminates and veneered stock) and 60 tooth 10" Freud in my mitre saw

LP30 looks good to me with the ani-kickback design.

DW,

25mm bore sounds like an oddball size. It's like most stuff sold ain't it, they either catch you on the way in... or on the way out! :roll:

Ike

The Freud anti kickback design is an awesome piece of kit; I've an 8 combination blade in the table saw and it's far more reassuring than the OME rip blade. Far cleaner cut too..

Back