cmc SE3200C SAW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Griffin

Reaction score
I have a SE 3200C saw Year 2009. it has a SYEL VK3 control panel. This saw has been lying idel for some months and when we powered it up the control panel is looking for a Pasword. have any of you knowledgeable people come across this before. Cant seem to find any info on a default password on the internet on this panel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanking you all
20220627_143109.jpg

Thanks all. I did contact syel they told me to contact the saw manufacture. Did that never came back to me. it needs a 5 digit Password

can you get the panel off? Just wondering if there is a tiny button battery feeding any pcb or jumpers to clear? Contact previous owner! Any manuals, code might have been written down or tucked away somewhere on machine. Why a code anyway!!!

Thank you all for your intrest and help. I have got all the manual that is available including the manual on Syel vk3 but there is no mention of a password. The code will allow me to run the machine and adjust blade speed and set the fence cutting measurments. I can only at the moment change the blade speed by adjusting the VFD which is located at the rear of the machine. It would seem that the VK3 must have reset itself to a factory default. I have tried all the usuall suspects in default passwords. There seems to be no reset switch just a USB port probably for programming.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=v...hUKEwjnwo3lyPX4AhVa_4UKHQGYD8wQ_AUoAHoECAEQAA
clicking the second link down brings up translated views and spec. I guess from reading this any service engineer in the field would be able to get into the unit and possible reset, at a price. I'm glad I'm retired from joinery and all this electronic poop, no need of it. Still of the opinion there is a back up power source to run memory. I had all this on my high volume duplicators, unused for months the memory switched to default, now the contoll panel is in chinese! Another job to do, strip it down and change out the power back up as clearly running low.

Back