Club Meeting

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loz

Established Member
Reaction score
Had a realy good meeting last night.

The demonstrator brought his own Viccy 100 to work these very nice birdhouses on.

S7002485.jpg

These below are examples of the demonstrators other work - i think they are great.

S7002480.jpg

S7002479.jpg

S7002478.jpg

S7002477.jpg

S7002476.jpg

And some of the boxes enterd into our competition.

S7002484.jpg

S7002483.jpg

S7002481.jpg

Hiya LOZ, your members are turning out some lovely boxes. I can understand when you have demonstrators as good as that. Your chapter is heading in the right direction it seems Good luck to you all. REgards Boysie.

boysie39":hyt511kr said:
Hiya LOZ, your members are turning out some lovely boxes. I can understand when you have demonstrators as good as that. Your chapter is heading in the right direction it seems Good luck to you all. REgards Boysie.

Hi Boysie !

Our demontrator last last was the Irish woodturner of the year last year !!

ps - One of our members brought in two Raffan Bowls last night ! - v v nice. - Hope you enjoy the time down at Glenns !

- All busy up here getting ready for Blooms ! - Our Chairman and a few members will be turning for the few days in the park ! - hope the rain stays off !

mrs. sliver":1atj5hmd said:
Looks like a good demo an a good night by all. I wish I could join some club like that! :( nice work!

Its great actually - we have somne good craic watching the demo, then have a brew and look at the competition peices.

The demo peice is the competition peice for the following month - so we all watch closely !

We recently started having a stall come down every second month, selling chestnut products, clock inserts, gouges, pan blanks etc - all fairly cheap also.

I picked up a big pack of mixed grade abranet and a brass box hinge last night, for a tenner !

I'm sure you can find a club somewhere Mrs S - there are loads in the UK - maybe have a look on the UKWG site - i think they have a list.

Loz

Some excellent work from everyone involved!
Particularly like the wine glasses in contrasting timbers :D

Andrew

Forgot to mention the salt and peper pots are threaded !

tekno.mage":iw8m4zp8 said:
Lovely boxes, Loz - there's obviously some talented members in your club.

BTW - Who was the demonstrator?

tekno.mage

Guy called Micheal Fay,

Back