Close Call.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark aspin":fxdboi7f said:
I made a collage of pictures taken from google images to show family who hammer on the metal doors of my shed to get my attention when I'm using my table saw or router what can happen if I'm distracted / had the sh*t scared out of me by the unexpected deafening boom! They still do it sometimes, but luckily no accidents yet (apart from a nice deep wound from sliding bevel)

That's a bloody brilliant idea. I'm forever telling the kids (and wifey for that matter) not to disturb me if they hear machines running.

I got so jacked off with it once that I thought about locking myself in, but then thought what would happen if I had an accident and the door was locked from the inside (homer)

Cheers

Karl

Sounds nasty Doug. I expect a few Stella's were in order to calm the nerves?

Karl":okk9827i said:
mark aspin":okk9827i said:
I made a collage of pictures taken from google images to show family who hammer on the metal doors of my shed to get my attention when I'm using my table saw or router what can happen if I'm distracted / had the sh*t scared out of me by the unexpected deafening boom! They still do it sometimes, but luckily no accidents yet (apart from a nice deep wound from sliding bevel)

That's a bloody brilliant idea. I'm forever telling the kids (and wifey for that matter) not to disturb me if they hear machines running.

I got so jacked off with it once that I thought about locking myself in, but then thought what would happen if I had an accident and the door was locked from the inside (homer)

Cheers

Karl

My neighbour bangs on my workshop wall over the fence.... he has a record cl4 lathe, so should know better really. It really anoys me

The chainsaw story made me yelp, but no another bloodless catastrpohe.
The moral here is we are all potential victims of our own actions..

Back